[ipxe-devel] keeping variable values over warm reboot possible?

Daniel Pittman daniel at puppetlabs.com
Mon Dec 30 18:30:42 UTC 2013

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Oliver Rath <rath at mglug.de> wrote:
> On 29.12.2013 10:59, Robin Smidsrød wrote:
>> This is essentially what PuppetLabs Razor has set into system. Making it
>> possible to boot the same machine multiple times into different states
>> depending on what happened on the previous run.
>>
>> http://puppetlabs.com/blog/introducing-razor-a-next-generation-provisioning-solution
>
> Tanks for the info! I will have a look on it. Maybe this is the key to a
> more general solution.

I am please you are taking an interest in our work.  We ended up
rewriting the code from that proof of concept, and are in a decent
state.  The most up-to-date information on getting started is here:
https://github.com/puppetlabs/razor-server/wiki

--
Daniel Pittman
⎋ Puppet Labs Developer – http://puppetlabs.com