[ipxe-devel] console-command works in quem only with DEBUG enabled

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Thu Dec 5 19:09:55 UTC 2013

Hi Michael!

Am 05.12.2013 16:42, schrieb Michael Brown:
> make EMBED=menu.ipxe bin/undionly.kpxe.map bin/vesafb.s

is attached (now as pastebin). Interesting detail: if I start qemu
without "--vga std" it
works fine.

FYI: Im testing console-background-picture in conjunction with menu, but
at the moment with starting the menu, the pic is hided and comes back
after finishing menu. Do you planning a feature for this? For the first,
it would be enough for me, that the pic resides in menu-mode.

Tfh!
Oliver

http://paste.ubuntu.com/6526172/
http://paste.ubuntu.com/6526182/