[ipxe-devel] UEFI SCT patch

Daniel Li 354225989 at qq.com
Tue Sep 18 16:12:32 UTC 2012

Hi Alexandre,
Please see inline reply again,I am sorry to bother you so long,thank you so much.
------------------
Best Regards,Daniel Li

From:  "Alexandre Rames"<arames at solarflare.com>;
Date:  Tue, Sep 18, 2012 11:30 PM
To:  "Daniel Li"<354225989 at qq.com>;
Cc:  "ipxe-devel"<ipxe-devel at lists.ipxe.org>;
Subject:  Re: [ipxe-devel] UEFI SCT patch

                   See inlined answers.

       On 18/09/12 12:37, Daniel Li wrote:

                   Hi Alexandre ,
       Thanks for your greate helpful           reply,could you help me answer the following questions?

                   I think the answers to your             first three points should interest you, in particular the             3rd.

             Alexandre