[ipxe-devel] problem by integrating the target iscsi driver

Ruben Cervantes Rodríguez ruben.cervantes at cmg.jovenclub.cu
Wed Oct 24 17:55:07 UTC 2012

Hello friends list a few days ago I wrote about my problem to boot from an
iSCSI target using this guide,
http://ipxe.org/appnote/xp_2003_direct_install
I tried both ways:

1. IntegrateDrv.exe / driver = .. \ Driver \ E1000 \ x86 / driver = .. \
Drivers \ iScsiPrt \ x86 / driver = .. \ Driver \ sanbootconf / local /
preconf / target = C: \

2. IntegrateDrv.exe / driver = .. \ Driver \ E1000 \ x86 / driver = .. \
Drivers \ iScsiPrt \ x86 / driver = .. \ Driver \ sanbootconf / driver =
.. \ Driver \ nicbootconf / target = C: \

I prefer the second choice

I'm trying to incorporate the driver of a network card pci sis 900 fast
ethernet adapter driver xp but when I run this command:

2. IntegrateDrv.exe / driver = .. \ Driver \ Sis-900 \ x86 / driver = .. \
Drivers \ iScsiPrt \ x86 / driver = .. \ Drivers \ sanbootconf / driver =
.. \ Drivers \ nicbootconf / target = F: \

and this is where I have the problem, which not choose but apart from that
any number you select from 82 230 always chooses the Windows NT 2k driver
and not the one I need is Windows XP. The driver that comes with the
motherboard disk contains drivers for winnt2k and winxp.

If someone you had this problem please help me a
thankful beforehand

Lic. Ruben Cervantes Rodríguez
Instructor y administrador de red
JCCE Vtes1