[ipxe-devel] Read iSCSI Boot Firmware Table (iBFT) under Windows

Marc Hammer marchammer at arcor.de
Sat Nov 3 18:42:53 UTC 2012

Hello Marek,

using a TCP dump is possible, but to be honest I don`t like a solution
that relies on capturing the network transfer just find out which nic is
used to boot the System.
The iBFT would give me all infos I need the find the used nic, but if I
find an other easy way of determine the used  NIC I don´t need it.

Regards,

Marc Hammer