[ipxe-devel] Read iSCSI Boot Firmware Table (iBFT) under Windows

Marc Hammer marchammer at arcor.de
Sat Nov 3 17:17:23 UTC 2012

Hello Shao,

iscsibcg.exe is not included in Windows 7 x86 after installing it direct
to the ISCSI target and booting from it.
I tried to install Initiator-2.08-boot-build3825-x86chk.exe witch
includes iscsibcg.exe but it fails with the error "Setup could not find
the update.inf file needed to update you system"
I extracted iscsibcg.exe from Initiator-2.08-boot-build3825-x86chk.exe
and copy it to my windows system32 directory.
Executing 'iscsibcg.exe /ShowiBF' give me the error "Boot Parameter
driver is not installed".
Is there an newer iscsibcg.exe I can use with Windows 7?

Regards,

Marc Hammer