[ipxe-devel] ipxe fails to find Realtek card

Dave Hansen dave at sr71.net
Fri May 25 16:01:15 UTC 2012

I grabbed a copy of ipxe from git yesterday, and it is now failing to
find the ethernet card in a Lenovo S10-3.  It looks like there was some
substantial consolidation of the Realtek code, so I backed up to commit:

	d27e6d6efdfb0d40e83a8c297b9eae9ca84a7638

which was a couple behind the Realtek consolidation.  It works fine.

I've got lspci, lspci -v, and lspci -n -vvv output here:

	http://sr71.net/~dave/ipxe/

I _do_ see the PCI ids for my card in there, but it doesn't seem to get
detected at all.