[ipxe-devel] [gPXE] Gpxe on an BL460c G6 / Flex 10

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Sun May 13 19:53:14 UTC 2012

On Saturday 12 May 2012 21:48:40 Patrick Neuner - Futureweb.at wrote:
> thanks for your suggestions, that’s what I tried:
> undionly -> doesn’t find nic.  (latest and 1.0.1)
> Compiled latest and the same.
>
> Probably I am not understanding some basics.
>
> The nic – does it need any special settings, as you say it reuses the pxe
> stack. I had pxe enabled/disabled. Thought it doesn’t matter if I am not
> chainloading.

You need to use chainloading in order to use undionly.kpxe.

The bnx2 driver is being rewritten; a new driver will be available within a
month or two.  Until then, your only option for this NIC is to use
chainloading with undionly.kpxe.

Also, please note that gPXE is a dead project.  All development now takes
place on iPXE (http://ipxe.org).