[ipxe-devel] [iPXE, HTTPS, ROM size]

Slawomir Latkowski slawomir.latkowski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:05:43 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have managed to swap the original INTEL PXE ROM on the mainboard
bios with iPXE ROM and it works absolutely fine. The only one problem
is when I try to add HTTPS protocol. It doesn't activate the ROM when
it's more than 64KB in size. I don't know if it is a BIOS
bug/limitation or compile error.

make bin/11063106.rom

Could you tell me how to make a rom file less than 64KB with HTTPS
support? I was trying to #undef some not needed features but still,
remains the same size with #define https. Is there any known solution
for this issue?

Regards,
Slawek