[ipxe-devel] Additional timeout to image fetch

Itay Gazit itaygazit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:31:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I tried changing the DHCP_MAX_TIMEOUT value to 64 in dhcp.h.

As a result, I did have the requested DHCP attempts 1,2,4,8,16 and 32, but
after the last attempt I did wait 1min for thr DHCP to break, which is bad
user experience when DHCP is not configured. Any idea what parameter should
be changed in