[ipxe-devel] Win 2008r2 - sanboot image and install to iSCSI

Marek Salwerowicz marek_sal at wp.pl
Fri Aug 3 07:24:01 UTC 2012

W dniu 2012-08-02 19:27, Oliver Rath pisze:

> You need the optional package WinPE-StorageWMI for building
> scsi-support. I did it with this howto:
> http://www.jbmurphy.com/2012/01/13/powershell-scripts-to-create-a-winpe-4-0-wimiso/
>
> Then you need to enable it with (your correct typed) "net start msiscsi".
Thanks, I've already found it ;)

I think that I succeeded in booting the WinPE PXE, and installing the
Win2008R2 into the iSCSI target, using the shared, unpacked .iso
archive, mounted in WinPE
I need to do some more tests but currently I am able to install/boot the
Windows on a diskless client.

Regards,
--
Marek