[ipxe-devel] GSoC - Driver development

Robin Smidsrød robin at smidsrod.no
Thu Apr 5 09:39:20 UTC 2012

On 05.04.2012 01:12, Fahrudin Paljus wrote:
> Little playing with iPXE, see attachment...  Reverse the feature list,
> add [ before and ] after feature name (not adding  [, ] at main.c:89,
> i change complete feature name, showing example at SRP without [, ],
> see ipxe_.png), and add press CTRL-P for command line...
>
> Please input at http://forum.ipxe.org/showthread.php?tid=2954 what
> driver/card You need, I need Your feedback, to help this community in
> best way, this is for my input on which driver/card I want to work in
> GSoC application.

I looked at those code samples you mentioned to me on IRC, and please do
include links to them in your application. They are more understandable
now that they contain English comments and variable names.

And don't forget to apply before the deadline. It's possible to improve
your proposal multiple times until the deadline has passed. You have
approximately 24 hours from now to apply.

-- Robin