[ipxe-devel] Loading large initrd images without iPXE rebooting or error 2a818006

Alex Davies alex at davz.net
Sun Apr 1 21:04:01 UTC 2012

Hi Jarrod,

Thanks for your reply. Good to know.

I've looked briefly at xCAT - thanks for passing that over. I think it is
extremely complicated for what we want to achieve.

Do you know of any alternative (dare I say it, simpler) alternatives? I
guess we could build our own small initramfs that just runs wget to pull
down a large image, which should not be too complicated, but i'm loath to
reinvent a wheel.

Thanks,

Alex

--
Alex Davies

the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail permanently.