[ipxe-devel] gPXE boot failure in VC environment

Savitha.Hiriyannaiah at Emulex.Com Savitha.Hiriyannaiah at Emulex.Com
Fri Oct 28 22:14:47 UTC 2011

Michael,

Thank you for the patch.

I will test with it.

Regards,
Savitha

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Brown [mailto:mbrown at fensystems.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:59 PM
To: ipxe-devel at lists.ipxe.org; Appalla, Muralidhar
Cc: Hiriyannaiah, Savitha
Subject: Re: [ipxe-devel] gPXE boot failure in VC environment

On Friday 28 Oct 2011 22:09:02 Savitha.Hiriyannaiah at emulex.com wrote:
> I am seeing gPXE boot failure in VC environment as described below. I would
> like to hear from the gPXE community about the resolution.

Fixed in the current iPXE tree:

  http://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/commitdiff/a05a361

Please note that gPXE is no longer supported; as I have mentioned previously,
you should upgrade to iPXE as soon as possible.

(As a warning: the above patch will probably apply cleanly to the old gPXE
tree, but will definitely not work.)