[ipxe-devel] Windows XP just reboots all time in the logo screen

Daniel García abuelandersson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:42:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

I did a new clean installation of windows xp, after formating my hard disk.
I installed the Microsoft ISCSI Initiator and after it the sanbootconf 1.0
driver. Everything went fine. But I'm still having the same situation:
Windows reboots because 0x7B error.

I checked the services and driver boot order using the LoadOrd.exe
aplication, and the result output is attached to this mail. It seems to be
well configured, sanbootconf has a start value of "Boot" and is in group
"Base", as you can see.

But when i run a WindDbg, it seems not to load the sanbootconf driver when
it should. I've also attached the WindDbg output.

I'm really stuck on here.

Thank you for all the help,

Daniel García.