[ipxe-devel] Chainloading from iPXE to other PXE servers

Andrew Bobulsky rulerof at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:13:03 UTC 2011

Hello Michael,

Regarding this:

>> I should then be able to put
>> ${variables} inside the menu config files I am loading for
>> vesamenu.c32  and they should be expanded?
>Yes, that's the idea.

I've only glanced loosely at this thread, but that's what the patch you've
posted earlier does?  If so, please kindly accept the immense gratitude
brought on by the relief from years of hacking around this limitation with
every boot menu I've built!  And, will it (or does it already) work for DHCP
options too?

Please do let us (or just me :P) know when you include this into your latest
commit.

Many, many thanks!

Cheers,
Andrew Bobulsky