[ipxe-devel] HP Blade Support

Miller, Shao shao.miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Thu Mar 17 16:14:14 UTC 2011

I'm afraid that my recollection is that neither gPXE nor iPXE boots
local CD-/DVD-ROMs.  Perhaps you are referring to "falling back" to a
BIOS CD-/DVD-ROM boot by exiting iPXE/gPXE?  Are you following a guide
somewhere?  Are you trying to install Windows Server 2008 to a SAN disk?
There were some recent iPXE changes which might be relevant here.  -
Shao