[ipxe-devel] How to continue the boot process?

Yann Genevois yann.genevois at inrialpes.fr
Thu Jun 9 11:57:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

thank you! It's working for a physical computer and for virtual guests with VMWare player. I still have some problems with virtualbox guest OS, the system just freeze after the exit command. I thought it was due to the exit command from IPXE but it seems to come from virtualbox features... i will investigate a bit more.

Thank you for your answer, i should had to do more tests before asking questions about a documented command ;).

Bye!

--
',',',',',',',' Yann GENEVOIS                         | INRIA - MESCAL
',',',',',',',' Ingénieur Expert - Projet Computemode | 655, avenue de l'Europe

----- Mail original -----