[ipxe-devel] Rom-O-Matic

Dylan's PCs dylanspcs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:22:43 UTC 2011

I understand what happened with the transition from gPXE to iPXE.
However, I was wondering if you would be creating a new "rom-o-matic",
as it is useful for many people.

If you do re-create it, I have a suggestion. Have a drop down, or radio
buttons, or some other method of choosing between the current
development version and the last stable version to generate.

I do admit I only found iPXE because the gPXE and Rom-O-Matic sites are
down. Probably for good. I've been using Etherboot for years. I love it.

Thanks!