[ipxe-devel] Coreboot+Seabios with PMM + iPXE hangs

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 00:48:56 UTC 2011

On Monday 14 Feb 2011 15:17:25 Jarrod Johnson wrote:
> I will say the PMM stuff seems to hang with latest 'release' seabios on
>  qemu all the time, and after reboot from linux with 0.5.1 seabios.

I am unable to reproduce this.  Latest qemu git with latest seabios git works
perfectly for me.  I tried seabios tag rel-0.6.1, which also works.

Can you give me a specific qemu+seabios version combination that is known to
fail.  The ./configure arguments used for qemu and the exact command line used
to start qemu may also be helpful.

Thanks,