[ipxe-devel] Create rom image with embedded script [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Andrew Dwyer andrew.dwyer at dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu Feb 17 01:03:44 UTC 2011

Hi again,

Following on from my previous message, I've flashed a rom built from the iPXE
trunk onto an Intel Pro 1000 GT card.  When I boot the machine the iPXE prompt
appears during the BIOS boot messages and before any of the devices in the boot
order (I don't actually see iPXE as an option in the BIOS boot order menu).  If
I hit ctrl+B and sanboot an image over iSCSI that I previously created with gPXE
my computer crashes.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew Dwyer