[ipxe-devel] Curious routing problem with iPXE

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 10 07:32:09 UTC 2011

Hi Lee

So you have set up a native Windows iSCSI target?

May I ask of what kind, please? I've researched a lot and haven't been able to locate free or low-cost software suitable for a small business. It is as if you wish something capable and flexible, suppliers believe you are an enterprise with big money. The low-cost solutions I can find are too limited - too few or size-limited targets .
I would love to use the native Microsoft solution but understand it is available for OEM use only - again for enterprise use at big money, thus no cigar.

/gustav

>>> "Lee Bradshaw" <lee at witsend.id.au> 10-02-2011 00:25 >>>
Hi,

I've now set up a native Windows iSCSI server and am booting from it.
<snip>