[ipxe-devel] [Etherboot-discuss] Need help with San boot - Windows XP boot stuck at Logo

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 02:49:24 UTC 2011

On Friday 04 Feb 2011 01:04:55 Mahboob AliKhan wrote:
> So, As Michael suggested, I used the new sanboot.conf and also installed
>  NIC drivers. My Desktop has an in build NIC card (Broadcom 57XX Gigabit
>  Integrated Controller) and an extra NIC card hooked on (Intel PRO 1000).
>  So I installed both the drivers but I am still facing the same problem. I
>  am attaching the debug messages along, so can someone please take a look.
>  I really appreciate you guys help.

Did you install sanbootconf *after* installing the NIC drivers?  If not, then
you need to re-run the sanbootconf installer.

Please note that the mailing list for sanbootconf issues is ipxe-
devel at lists.ipxe.org rather than etherboot-discuss at lists.sourceforge.net.  I
have redirected this post to the correct list.