[ipxe-devel] undionly.kpxe.vmw-hardwired Vmware changes

Viswanath Krishnamurthy viswa.krish at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:54:25 UTC 2011

Michael,

This is distributed in  binary form  in the Vmware ESX 5.0 ISO.
(undionly.kpxe).   I do not have the source available, but here is the
screen shot, from Vmware's undi.kpxe  attached.
You can see the post command added to the menu, (I do not see this command
in the gPXE/iPXE source code).

Thanks,
Viswa