[ipxe-devel] Atheros 5005g Wlan Flash-Utility?

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Wed Dec 7 01:13:25 UTC 2011

Hi list,

it seems, that ipxe supports the atheros wlan-chips supported by the
ath5k drivers very well (and the ath9k drivers announced by michael
brown at 14.10.2011), doesnt it?

But unfortunatly i was not able to find an appropriate utility for
flashing the rom into the card. The linux flashrom utility doesnt seem
support burning wlan firmware and on atheros (Qualcomm) website there is
no driver support. Someone wrote there were some utility for burning on
the net, but i didnt find something. Please correct me if Im wrong!

Is anybody informed howto burn rom into atheros wlan cards? In my case
it is an atheros 5005g wlan card (as found in fujitsu esprimo 5010
minipc :-) )

Tfh!

Oliver