[ipxe-devel] (no subject)

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 16:35:50 UTC 2011

On Thursday 25 Aug 2011 09:08:26 Patrick Masotta wrote:
> I have registered (forum) couple of days ago but my account is not
>  activated, should I perform any extra step?

I disabled automatic activation a while ago, to try to stop the increasing
amount of forum spam.  I don't think I ever received any notification
requesting activation of your account - I'm not entirely sure how MyBB handles
this.

When I view your account, it looks fully functional to me.  Are you still
unable to post?