[ipxe-devel] Can't boot from CD Rom

Jose Mencia menciaj at fiu.edu
Tue May 7 15:47:30 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have the embedded script where xxx is the server. It boots from a Flashdrive to the Menu but from a CD ROM it always shows Ctrl B and I get this error:

No such file or directory (http://ipxe.org/2d0c613b) No more network devices

Thank you

#!ipxe

# Some menu defaults
set menu-timeout 5000
set submenu-timeout ${menu-timeout}
isset ${menu-default} || set menu-default exit

###################### MAIN MENU ##################

:start
menu iPXE boot menu for ${initiator-iqn}
item --gap --             ------------------------- Make Selection ------------------------------
item --key c continue  Continue
item shell             Drop to iPXE shell
item reboot            Reboot
item --key x exit      Exit and continue Bios boot
choose --timeout ${menu-timeout} --default ${menu-default} selected || goto cancel
set menu-timeout 20
goto ${selected}

:cancel
echo You cancelled the menu, dropping you to a shell

:continue
dhcp
chain http://xxxxx/install.ipxe

:reboot
reboot

:exit
exit

:shell
echo Type 'exit' to get the back to the menu
shell
set menu-timeout 0
set submenu-timeout 0
goto start