[ipxe-devel] Testing for sanboot feature on DHCP server

James Peltier james_peltier at sfu.ca
Wed Jun 12 23:31:50 UTC 2019

Why not simply build an iPXE ISO image that is already scripted to do what you need it to do and then have your VirtualBox instance boot that ISO image all the time?

In fact, you don't even need to script it, just make sure that your iPXE binary has all the options you need in order to properly communicate with your DHCP server to get the options iPXE needs.