[ipxe-devel] IPXE dhcp authoritative bug ?

Julien Métairie ruliane at ruliane.net
Tue Jan 29 14:28:01 UTC 2019

Hi Joakim,

A DHCP server being "authoritative" means that this server will send a NAK whenever a client would REQUEST an invalid IP address. AFAIK, when two (or more) DHCP servers deliver addresses on the same subnet, it's up to the client to decide which DHCPOFFER should be used.
Do you have some network capture to provide ?

However, I have no idea about your latter question.

Regards,
Julien