[ipxe-devel] Background image

Dean Westhead dean at westhead.net
Mon Jan 28 11:54:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I use a background PNG image for the menu's with no problems once the network is configured and started and then the image can be pulled by http.

Is there any way to have this background image load from the local ISO created file so that it can be used before the network is started ?

My initial menu shows a list of detected NIC's and the user selects which one to use ( from the iPXE examples ), and I would like to display a PNG image as the background on this
initial screen.

Thanks.

Dean.