[ipxe-devel] IPXE : Chain : Input/output error (http://ipxe.org/1d0c6239)

Christian Rappo rappoc at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:52:03 UTC 2019

Hello Johannes,

Thank you for your message. I will try to use those information.
However, If you now where I can download an ipxe.iso (64-bit build) and if you can share it, this will be greatly appreciated.

The answer to your question is:

  *   In an Audiophile scenario, via IPXE, I'm trying to load and boot in RAM a Windows Server 2019 Standard Core .VHD on a machine without internal SDD/SATA nor USB storage.
  *   The goal is to reduce, as far as possible, the noise produce by the "machine". It should be noted that after the boot, the ethernet connection is being used anyway to receive the "music" flow, so that's why I try IPXE.

Kind regards,
Christian