[ipxe-devel] boot windows 10 from iscsi target end up with inaccessible boot device.

陈力 chenli_neu at neusoftmedical.com
Thu Dec 19 09:25:28 UTC 2019

Hello,
Dear my predecessors,
I am trying to set up the windows 10 diskless system.
I build two VMWare players for test, one is for server with windows server 2016, and the other one for client.
A system of win10 also set up on a iscsi vhd in the server.
I try to use undionly.kpxe to sanboot from iscsi, but end up with inaccessible boot device. The follow is what I get from wireshark.

I see from forums, maybe to use ipxe.pxe/ipxe.lkrn will conquer the problem. So where I can download the files.???
Any other suggestions is also welcoming!!!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5B691.471A8090]