[ipxe-devel] ipxe and uefi secure boot

Tamas Baumgartner-Kis tbk-ipxe at yals.de
Fri Sep 28 17:47:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

thanks for the really quick answer and sorry for my late response.

After you asked me to verify that the kernel is loaded from the efi_shell
I recognized, that the kernel was signed with the wrong key.

So I signed the kernel with the correct key and everything works as it should.

Thanks a lot!
            Tamas