[ipxe-devel] Transfer of a whole Dir with wimboot?

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:39:37 UTC 2018

This should only be done for NIC drivers, but for those you could
consider to add 7z.exe and relevant archives of the files, and then
extract that inside winpe, but a proper driver only has 3 files (.inf,
.cat, .sys)
Any non nic drivers are instead loaded over the network from within pe
- this reduces issues (hangs) during bootup, and makes it easier to
troubleshoot such issues.