[ipxe-devel] Issue with HP Gen10 Deployment

Modassir Khan modassir.khan2010 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:52:35 UTC 2018

Hi Team,
We are facing issue with network deployment of HP Gen 10 server using
Wimboot.

Please let me know if there is any change in the Wimboot version as network
deployment with HP Gen 8 machine on intel card was going smooth.

Please find the screen shot where its stucks.

We are using tftp boot  with following options to load Wimboot and boot.wim.

DEFAULT menu
LABEL menu
COM32 linux.c32 boot/windows-x64/wimboot gui
APPEND
initrdfile=boot/windows-x64/bcd,boot/windowsx64/boot.sdi,boot/windows-x64/boot.wim

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Modassir Ausaf Khan*