[ipxe-devel] Infiniband GUID

Michael Brown mcb30 at ipxe.org
Tue Sep 5 22:37:11 UTC 2017

On 05/09/17 22:58, Allen, Benjamin S. wrote:
> Is there an iPXE scripting variable that is set to net0's Infiniband GUID as shown by ifstat, similar to net0/mac?
>
> net0: GUID e4:1d:2d:03:00:f8:f0:0c - MAC e4:1d:2d:f8:f0:0c

There isn't, sorry.

Also, I think you are using FlexBoot (i.e. the heavily modified version
maintained by Mellanox).  Upstream iPXE won't show you the GUID as part
of "ifstat", although you can see the GUID along with plenty of other
information (LID, subnet prefix, port state, and all active QPs) using
the "ibstat" command.