[ipxe-devel] Volunteering for moderator

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:12:33 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 7:18 AM, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> iPXE is a cool project, I want to help with it.
>
> Thing where I could help, is moderator for the mailinglist.
> So I volunteer for that job.
> Are there vacancies?
>

> Groeten
> Geert Stappers

Hi,
The moderation needed for the mailing list is mostly to check if there is
anything in the queue that is not spam and approve that and then drop the
rest.
This is only needed if someone does not sign up to the list before sending
to it. so maybe there is a few mails per month that needs manual approval

And then there is the forum as well which is mostly the same thing, mostly
spam.

It is always good to have more people on it, but it's no big task as it is
right now. up to Michael or Robin I guess?

/Christian