[ipxe-devel] PXE and BMC

shouldbe q931 shouldbeq931 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 09:44:57 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 3:23 AM, George Perlington <george at seeag.com> wrote:
> you are misunderstanding . I never say bad  or good people .Ofcourse they
> are perfect people to run open source project :-)  I  was looking for some
> solution run PXE on my Arm processor .This is will help me on maintenance .
> I never know should add any components in my board or what ? I need to know
> a procedures .

If you just want to network boot a raspberry pi, then I would suggest
following this guide with a raspberry pi 3
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/bootmodes/net_tutorial.md

You might also care to read
https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/pi-3-booting-part-ii-ethernet-all-the-awesome/

This was the first hit when using google for the search term "pxe raspberry pi"

Cheers