[ipxe-devel] Error on qemu

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:37:56 UTC 2017

Hi
You are trying to boot a linux ISO correct? and that fails (as in the ISO
isn't bootable) so it continues on to the next boot device and so on and
finally comes into iPXE (network boot) and it is quite expected that iPXE
fails.

So your issue is with the ISO not related to iPXE in any way.

I'd suggest that you follow the suggestions in the answers to that question
on SO

/Christian