[ipxe-devel] Error on qemu

Luís Carlos da Silva Soares a70130 at alunos.uminho.pt
Fri Jul 28 15:53:12 UTC 2017

Hello, my name is Luís!
I try to install ubuntu server 14.04 amd64 on qemu, but, when i run the image, i receive na error “No bootable device” like this guy https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39232676/qemu-no-bootable-device-windows-subsystem-for-linux/39330134 .
I try to install more recente iPXE file but the i have the same error.
In your site, where you have “Adicional Notes”, what is the ${filename}?
I run dhcp in command line, but when i need run “echo ${filename}, i don’t know what is the “filename”.
You can explain me and give me an example?

Greetings

Luís Soares

Enviado do Correio<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10