[ipxe-devel] iPXE UEFI iBFT issue

Alexandru Sirbu Alexandru.Sirbu at bigstep.com
Tue Feb 28 11:49:33 UTC 2017

I also needed iBFT for UEFI boot and used the given patches with success and, thus, hope that they will be merged soon.

Alongside these two patches, I'd also hope that <http://lists.ipxe.org/pipermail/ipxe-devel/2016-December/005311.html> http://lists.ipxe.org/pipermail/ipxe-devel/2016-December/005291.html would be merged, so that, for operating systems which don't use the default EFI boot file naming, the working files can be specified (without recompiling for each one).

Cheers,

ALEXANDRU SIRBU  |  R&D Engineer  |  Bigstep |  T: +40746588250 |  www.bigstep.com<http://bigstep.com/>

PLEASE NOTE:  This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or legally privileged and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email and files, if any.