[ipxe-devel] CDROM static iPXE

Vallard vallard at benincosa.com
Thu Aug 31 03:40:16 UTC 2017

Thanks so much for responding!  So do I just need to talk to Cisco to make
a native driver and contribute it to iPXE?  Are you accepting contributions
for it?

Also, the reason I want to do the myscript.ipxe is because I plan on
changing that file a bunch with some scripting, so I'd rather compile once
and then use the initrd argument if that is possible.

Finally, would the scenario I mentioned actually work if the native driver
support was in the iPXE ISO image?

Thank you very much for such a great tool!