[ipxe-devel] IPXE compilation error with arm64

Meenakshi Aggarwal meenakshi.aggarwal at nxp.com
Tue Apr 18 10:43:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have intel pci card with following info:

Shell> pci
   Seg  Bus  Dev  Func
       --- ---  ---  ----
    00   00   00    00 ==> Bridge Device - PCI/PCI bridge
             Vendor 1957 Device 8240 Prog Interface 0
    00   01   00    00 ==> Network Controller - Ethernet controller
             Vendor 8086 Device 10D3 Prog Interface 0

PCI Command Register = 7
PCI Status Register = 10
PCI VendorID = 8086
PCI DeviceID = 10D3
PCI SubVendorID = 8086
PCI SubSystemID = A01F
PCI Segment = 0
PCI Bus = 1

Please tell how can I add support for this PCI card.

Thanks,
Meenakshi