[ipxe-devel] blank screen, then back to grub. What to do next?

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:04:31 UTC 2016

Could it be that libreboot does not support bios calls? Can you boot and
run DOS from libreboot? (Which is close to what ipxe does in legacy mode)

One other possibility might be to compile a .rom for your nic and and
include that in the firmware build. But still requires the same support for
bios calls.

Have you gotten any info from the folks at libreboot?