[ipxe-devel] trying to leverage https address but not with certificates.

Blatt, Andrew C andrew.blatt at bankofamerica.com
Tue Nov 22 23:23:08 UTC 2016

Thanks, I will use config/local/general.h going forward.  As for downloading certchain from ca.ipxe.org, I do not have access to the internet..  Is there anyway to disable that feature? Was hoping “set crosscert x-invalid://” would do it?  Trying to leverage https but with –insecure (like with curl/wget).