[ipxe-devel] trying to leverage https address but not with certificates.

Blatt, Andrew C andrew.blatt at bankofamerica.com
Tue Nov 22 22:53:53 UTC 2016

It gets an error and ipxe.org error, it does not hang, then fails to access the https://webserver url.  There is no network access to the internet, and I had even tried to disable that by adding:

set crosscert x-invalid:// && goto crosscert_ok || echo Setting crosscert failed
sync ; exit 1
:crosscert_ok

Not sure where I found the above example to disable crosscert check, but I gave it a try anyway.

> grep HTTP config/general.h
#define DOWNLOAD_PROTO_HTTP     /* Hypertext Transfer Protocol */
#define DOWNLOAD_PROTO_HTTPS    /* Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol */