[ipxe-devel] HTTP2

Matthew Walster matthew at walster.org
Wed May 25 13:13:11 UTC 2016

On 25 March 2016 at 06:47, Ján ONDREJ (SAL) <ondrejj at salstar.sk> wrote:

>   there are problems to connect to HTTP2 enabled servers. They send this
> header:

​[snip]

Firstly, thank you so much for boot.salstar.sk, I used it as a basis for a
number of ideas I've had!

Regarding the http/2 problem, I have the same issue. For that vhost I now
disable http/2 and use http/1.1​

​only -- though ​I never did get https working with a letsencrypt
certificate so I can't confirm whether disabling http/2 fixed https for me
or not.

Thanks again. Hopefully someone with some clue can have a look into this at
some point -- it's still an issue in HEAD.

Matthew Walster