[ipxe-devel] Hyper-V G2 iPXE menu scrolling

shouldbe q931 shouldbeq931 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:22:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

When I boot with a G1 VM (or a BIOS PC), the menu works perfectly, I
don't have a UEFI physical device to test with at the moment, I have a
UEFI PC, but it doesn't have a UEFI gfx card in it, so boots BIOS
mode.

After spending several hours trying to describe what I'm seeing,. I
gave up and did a screencapture instead https://youtu.be/sefWglT06RA

The capture from a paused VM, as when the VM "boots" the console
changes size, and as the screen capture is done over RDP, it was
easier to click the pause button, start the capture, and then click
resume.

Cheers