[ipxe-devel] Error

ravi.heer at swft.nhs.uk ravi.heer at swft.nhs.uk
Tue Mar 8 08:24:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are trying to boot a Hyper-V VM using PXE so we can upload a image and get the error below could you assist please?

[cid:image001.png at 01D17913.F3134180]

Kind Regards

Ravi Heer

ICT Technical Services Manager
Warwickshire ICT Services
A Division of South Warwickshire Foundation Trust
*  Ravi Heer<mailto:Ravi.Heer at swft.nhs.uk>
* 4665 (internal)
* 01926 608099 (external)
* 07785574956
* Warwick Hospital, Lakin Road, Warwick CV34 5BW
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This email has been scanned for viruses; however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust unless explicitly stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.