[ipxe-devel] [ipxe] [efi] Get font height even if GetFontInfo() doesn't work (#46)

Jonathan Dieter notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 10 11:01:42 UTC 2016

On my MSI Z77A-G45, GetFontInfo() returns ERR_NOT_FOUND all the time, but we can still get our glyph information.  The only reason we run GetFontInfo() is to get the font height, so this patch finds the font height using the incredibly cunning algorithm of choosing the largest font height of all the glyphs if GetFontInfo() returns an error.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/pull/46

-- Commit Summary --

  * [efi] Get font height even if GetFontInfo() doesn't work

-- File Changes --

    M src/interface/efi/efi_fbcon.c (27)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/ipxe/ipxe/pull/46.patch